manage stress better
live a happier life
HOW DO I KNOW WHETHER I SHOULD CONSIDER THERAPY OR NOT?
You can use therapy for a lot of different situations. For example,
- When you just want to talk about things, in a safe and secure place;
- When things are not going well in your life and you want to find a professional to talk about your thoughts and feelings;
- When you want someone to listen and support you non-judgmentally;
- When your feelings impact your life, etc.
HOW DOES THERAPY WORK?
You can call and consult with our therapists for 15 minutes for free over the phone briefly and decide whether you want to visit us. The first session is often an information gathering session, help you and the therapist know each other better and form initial treatment plans. Then treatment will then be delivered through the follow up sessions. Remember, therapy may take some time sometimes to work, and the symptoms may get worse before they get better in the process of treatment.
IS THERAPY EFFECTIVE?
We use evidence-based treatment methods, which have received a lot of evidence of their effeciency in clinical research.
WHAT IS MY RIGHT AS A CLIENT?
- Participate in treatment planning
- Change therapists if you don't think you are a good match with each other
DO YOU PROVIDE A FREE CONSULTATION SESSION?
Yes. Please contact us or fill out the calendar request for the free consulation call. We will get into touch with you. Please note, we only offer video coaching sessions for now.
DO YOU ACCEPT INSURANCE?
No. But we will offer you a superbill for the service you received from us, and you can submit this superbill to your insurance. Most insurance compaines may cover part of the fee (50-80% typically) for out of network providers like us. Please contact your insurance to find out more details.
Also, if you have Lyra Health as your employee benefit, you can request Dr. Yishan Xu and the service is free for you.